In the last 30 years we have:-
- Provided advocacy for over 10,000 carers
- Helped carers to claim over £3,350,000 in benefits
- Provided over 650 hours of training to professionals and students
- Identified and worked with over 12,000 carers
- Provided over 4,300 hours of training for carers with over 30,000 carers attending
- Given Information Advice and Guidance in over 90,000 one to one sessions by phone, email or face to face
- Provided over 1200 hours of Self-Advocacy group sessions
- Run over 1200 sessions offering a break from caring, from “Crafty Carers” to Skittles evenings, games sessions and “Carers Cuppas”, etc.
We are so excited that we have been supporting unpaid, family carers for 30 years, even through this unprecedented time and we would like to continue building on this legacy but to do that we need your help.
Join us in our challenge to raise £30,000 to celebrate our 30th Anniversary!
We want to raise as much as we can to enable us to carry on offering our services and expanding what we do.
Any donation however big or small, will be gratefully received, and will go towards doing what we do best!
Watch out for our fundraising events coming up, where you can pay your small submission fee through the '30th Anniversary Donation' button.
Thank you once again for your support.